On Monday 04 December 2017, MK Networks (the MK Energies’ network and communication business unit) and the Futurol Project launched the Smart Factory Club, in the heart of the Reims City Hall.
>>> This club aims to bring together professionals and manufacturers from Grand Reims and the Grand-Est, in order to:
* Promote a meeting place and experience sharing between industrial users, R & D actors, professionals;
* Create and share a common culture around the industry of the future;
* Discuss about modernization and cyber security process in the industry;
* Present mobilizing projects and participate in joint reflections;
* Sensitize all stakeholders and create an ecosystem that would support growth in our territories;
* Promote the intervention of integrators and builders;
* Develop relationships between professionals;
* Introduce universities to propose and share topics on research and high technologies;
* “Dis-risk” the industrial infrastructures at their industrial level, for considering this step as an opportunity and not a threat.
This new club has attracted for a pitching session more than a curious! Indeed, were presents Builders, Industrialists and Universities of the Grand Est region; but also: Startups specialized in cybersecurity and companies specializing in industrial IT. Therefore, and in light of this success, a second edition of the Smart Factory Club will be held in February 2018!
Club to follow …
MKE press review No 32
All rights reserved