Since its creation in 2013, MK Energies implements a model which favorise growth, both organically and externally, as well as competitiveness. MK Energies relies for that on points of strength, enabling to progressively build its field of activities and transform “visionary” approach of his craft into practical innovative achievements, conveying progress for its customers and so permitting satisfaction for its teams.
To do this, MK Energies has four major advantages:
- An organization that is enriched by companies with strong brands and recognized by their differentiated and complementary expertise allowing MK Energies to implement a single deployment and to cover itself with market segments, with a global local offer.
Today, MK Energies brings together MKE Arras, MKE Dunkerque, MKE Reims, MKE Saint-Dizier, MKE Saint-Quentin, MKE Vitry-Le-François, MK Cmat, MK Sugar, MK Power and MK Networks.
- A culture of innovation, maintained and renewed constantly, causing an offensive commercial policy with differentiated brands. By this strategy with specific products and services, MK Energies has managed over the years build and assert its leadership as a key integrator both with its customers and partners.
- Sustained development, translates today with a presence in both mature countries worldwide and in emerging markets in Europe.
- A diversified business approach, combining all the expertise and business in each industry, to ensure the most comprehensive coverage possible to the markets.
Our Businesses, Our Expertises
- Production plant, HTA / HTB substation,
HV / LV distribution, Control panels,
Network optimization and securing,
- Supply and integration of reconditioned
new or reused rotating machines, Turboalternators,
Generating sets, Gas turbines.
Analysis and Expertise of Complex
- Transfo-Rectifiers, Continuous or Pulsed
HT, High Power Supply, Inverters and
- Control, Instrumentation, Automation,
Control systems & supervision.
Computers & Networks:
- Communications Networks, Industrial
Data Transmission, Connected Objects.
- Continuous Multi-technical & Multi-site.
- Applied Electrotechnics, Computer Systems
and Communication Networks.
Major Projects /
Director MK Cmat
Director Greater East
MK Energies Reims
Director MK Power
Head of Service
MK Energies St-Quentin
Director of Studies
Management Fees & Purchasing
MK Energies Arras
Our policy "SSE"
Safety, Health and Environment for employees but also extra staff and subcontractors, are fundamental values for MK Energies.
That’s why MK Energies focuses its Health Policy, Safety and Environment on 5 axes:
- First by controlling at any time : zero risk, zero exposure and zero pollution.
- By integrating prevention into all actions and reflections, through talks and audits, via a continuous dialogue and the interest in the experience feedback (recovered almost accidents, dangerous situations, pollution, etc … )
- By guaranteeing the satisfaction of its customers through trained and qualified staff, the use of tools compliant and checked daily, having finally listening carefully to customers.
- By preserving primarily Health and the Environment; with a fight against various addictions, according to the limitation of greenhouse gas emissions and waste sorting.
- Finally, with a constant desire to improve constantly, thanks to the MASE certification obtained.